Latst updated: Feb 14, 2019
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
Influence collects severaldifferent types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data mayinclude, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
3. How we use the personal data
Influence uses the collectedpersonal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Influence legal basis forcollecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policydepends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which wecollect the information:
- Influence needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Influence permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Influence legitimate interests
- Influence needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
Influence will retain yourpersonal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set outin this Data Protection Policy.
Influence will retain anduse your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legalobligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you havecertain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal datawe hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, pleasecontact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protectionrights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent